We are currently inviting competent Senior Recruiter with a strong focus on sourcing diverse workforce in Information Technology industry. This position holder is responsible for client account and their staffing need accross the globe and it is a great opportunity for people who want to get an exposure to leading innovative recruitment practices. This position holder will partner with our external clients to progress recruitment opportunities and the brand reputation. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in using unconventional methods of sourcing and understanding and experience in use of disruptive technology to reach out to the passive potential candidates.
This position holder will be situated VIRTUALLY within the US, Canada and source candidates accross the globe for our clients in US, Canada, Middle East & South Africa
What is expected of the position holder
- As a Senior Recruiter, you will be assigned with specific key clients and business verticals to serve and you will be required to analyze the requirement and evaluate the request critically before start sourcing by conducting search into best practice recruitment approaches, outreach methodologies to market our recruitment services to all active and passive potential candidates.
- You will be required to conduct preliminary interviews with the candidates to evaluate their suitability before recommending them to the client
- Organize interviews with candidates through our Customer Success Manager
- Negotiate compensation on behalf of our clients and agree the terms and conditions of the employment with the candidate and ensure onboarding of the selected candidates within the agreed time frame
What this position will reward you with
- Challenges! and an opportunity to overcome every challenge.
- Learn the way leading international consultancy operates.
- Growth opportunit! Your position will give you access to variety of tools and initiatives enabling your growth within the organization yet at the comfort of being at home and the development of new skills and competences
- Unlike other staffing agency, we believe in profit sharing so you work like a Partner, not as a simple salaried employee
The Expertise That will qualify you for this position are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of full lifecycle staffing or recruiting required, especially for niche level Information Technology positions.
- Expereince in recruiting people for Information Technology Consulting Industry
- Expert Knowledge of recruiting best practice
- Amazing communication skills and presentation skills
- Committed to prioritize and conclude recruitment projects within the timeline agreed in our Service Level Agreement
- Familiarity working with Applicant Tracking System
- Experience and successful track record of using social media to source candidates
- Demonstrated success utilizing social media to source candidates