The EPIC Resolute PB Analyst is primarily responsible for resolving technical and application issue and build, support the workflow and optimization issues. This consultant takes care of the build / design, configuration, testing and support of Epic Patient Billing Module.
Important Note : Due to COVID-19 (Corona Virus) outbreak, the incumbent may be allowed to work from home and required to visit the client site (hospital) at least twice a week. The position requirement is urgent and therefore candidates residing in East Coast / Or willing to relocate to East Coast will be given preference.
- Design, build and test Epic Patient Billing software, including current- and future-state workflows
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in compliance with / adhering to the established governance and change control & change management policies & Procedures
- Work in a highly dynamic and complex and fast-paced client environment, meeting all project timelines
- The incumbent may be asked to be on 24 hours on-call duty
- Team work is a primary success factor for the position and may require to spear head meetings and participate in team discussions.
Candidate Specification / Requirements
- Any Bachelor Degree with 4+ years of experience
- Experience in Revenue Cycle experience in Clinic / Healthcare Setup BA
- 2+ Years of Epic PB Consultant / Analyst experience with Valid Epic Certification